Who are the Churches of Christ and What do we Believe?
– We appeal to all for a return back to the Bible—the inspired Word of God.
– We endeavor to do Bible things in Bible ways and call Bible things by Bible names.
– We strive to be as similar as possible to the church we read about in the New Testament.
– We strive to model our lives after our one true example—Jesus Christ.
– We have no creed—but Christ. We use no book—but the Bible.
– We plead for religious unity based upon the Bible.
– We believe the Bible offers instructions for the only sure way to heaven.